|Posted:||10 months ago|
This globally recognised Utilities company is currently at the forefront of their market and have continued to grow from strength to strength. With several recent client wins combined with new implementations and projects, the need for a Senior Systems Analyst has emerged to join their highly experienced and professional team. In this role you will play a pivotal part engaging with senior level Business and Technical stakeholders. You will enjoy working in a highly collaborative and professional working environment which fosters a strong company culture and flexible workplace.
The role is responsible for the provision of high quality application support, design and testing services to the Business Units. This role has extensive interaction with the Business and is responsible for providing functional and technical Support and Design, System Administration, full Lifecycle Management and Monitoring of designated applications.
Responsibilities will include:
Performing peer reviews of other team members configuration and tuning
Mentor other team members
May act at Team Manager on occasion
Acting as Functional Lead as required
Perform system administration tasks including regular housekeeping, performance monitoring, storage and capacity management, system monitoring, user management, patching and updates as required.
Responsible for solution design for teams supported applications, working with the Solutions Architect.
Responsible for ensuring all lifecycle processes and procedures are relevant and current for supported applications.
Monthly proactive System Administration tuning recommendations.
Providing recommendations, solutions and advice to Problem Manager for improving and eliminating ongoing issues with supported applications.
Perform cross-training within team for supported applications.
Active participation in relevant Governance bodies, making appropriate recommendations around new features, process improvements, archiving and governance of supported systems.
Ongoing maintenance and review of user application access rights and privileges ensuring compliance with auditing requirements.
Working with external vendors of supported applications.
Provide functional and technical support for supported applications.
Timely management of incidents and service requests as well as identification and resolution of 60 minute calls within agreed SLA’s.
Assisting in the writing and maintenance of functional and technical specifications for supported applications.
Writing and maintenance of procedural documentation for supported applications.
Testing of fixes, patches, enhancements and upgrades for supported applications.
Liaise with Incident, Problem and Change Managers for all outages, upgrades and major incidents.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Functional and technical knowledge in areas such as Enterprise Content Management, Web Content Management, Records Management and Workflow Management.
- Working experience with the following technologies: OpenText Content Server, SharePoint and Autodesk Vault or similar.
- Ability to work collaboratively across IT and Business groups, providing a high level of customer support and best practice guidance.
- Ability to take ownership of issues, incidents and enhancements and drive to successful outcomes with minimal or no supervision.
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and resolving issues across the application footprint, including the integration of these systems.
- Experience in mentoring and developing team members.
- Providing on-call support when required.
- Strong experience providing Level 1 and Level 2 application support and experienced in providing Level 3 application support.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.