|Salary:||$110k + super|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the Company
Charterhouse are currently working with a multinational, growing business and as such are seeking expressions of interest for Tax Accountants who have come from Indirect Tax.
The role will have a key focus on managing all aspects of GST compliance for the business, providing the successful candidate the opportunity to liaise with senior business stakeholders, build capability and provide insights and resolution.
- Preparation of GST, FBT, Payroll tax, Fuel-Excise and managing of tax concessions
- Preparation of detailed working papers and tax reports for key stakeholders
- Oversee and prepare monthly reconciliations for accurate financial reporting
- Work closely with the finance team to manage asset registers across the organisation
- Developing and maintaining in cohesion with the finance team, a set of effective policies, procedures and systems for all aspects of tax compliance
The ideal candidate will be a CA (Big 4) qualified tax professional from Indirect Tax, and is looking for their first move into commerce. You will have detailed knowledge of accounting standards, principles and tax related issues, with a focus on GST and FBT.
How to Apply
If you are a confident individual, or you know an individual, with exceptional communication skills and a strong personality who is looking for an exceptional company culture and can demonstrate the above requirements please email your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert.