|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
Senior Tax Accountant
- Looking for a mid-level Tax Accountant with Investment/Super/Financial Services experience
- Very generous daily rate
- Melbourne CBD location
This global FS organisation is a leader in the Investment Management industry. They are known for their family values and progressing their staff internally.
This role will be responsible for the management of the tax compliance processes and provide specialist tax advice and support services to ensure the business needs of the business.
- Manages the end-to-end process tax compliance for Funds– BAS and tax returns.
- Supports the tax calculation for the quarter-end and year-end distributions from the Funds.
- Supports the ATO 3rd party reporting such as AMMA statements, AIIR , FATCA and CRS
- Manages the tax reclaims process and foreign tax return.
- Manages the internal control testing for the funds
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Extensive experience in relevant tax area's
- Experience in Investment/Super/Financial Services experience is highly desirable
- Advanced Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.