|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $650 a day + super|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Initial contract until 31/12/18
- Up to $650 a day + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for an experienced Workforce Analyst to join their team in the CBD of Sydney. You will analysis people performance information to support the managers with their people initiatives.
About the role:
- Generate and collate people data, information and reports to provide advice and identify issues and trends
- Provide data, analysis and reports to the HR team
- Develop and apply tools for the monitoring and evaluation of people initiatives
- Develop, implement and review systems that identify trends and patterns
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide clear insights and support the business into reaching their targets
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Proven experience in the NSW Government (desirable)
- Experience within the construction / engineering industry (desirable)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 9641 2448.