|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
My client is an independent financial institution looking out for a Senior solution Architect, specialised within the payment industry/ new payment platform solutions to join his team.
Great opportunity to work within the latest technologies and innovative payment solutions.
The primary purpose of this position is to develop and align solutions to agreed policies and business needs and to support the payment solution team in developing a cohesive IT strategic and architectural direction.
- Drive solution designs initiatives as required, within all solutions scope, including technology, security, operational and compliance recommendations along with budget planning.
- Lead the design of reference architectures.
- Develop and communicate IT solution architectures and designs.
- Design and solution integration on the NPP space.
- Architecture patterns.
- Design and architecture governance approval.
- Ensure the interoperability and consistency of all solutions across the Enterprise payment solutions.
- Deliver best practice business solutions – Payment / banking oriented.
- Ensure all solutions provide for compliance, security, scalability, redundancy, continuity, monitoring, upgrades and maintenance in line with payments industry needs.
- Pre-sales engagements.
- End user/ customer architecture and requirements.
- Digital payment skills ( NPP / open Banking / cards / payment ).
- Experience in the financial service sector.
- Experience in the payment’s environment. Payment system standards such as AS2805/ISO8583, ISO20022, BECS, etc.
- Experience in software development.
- Integration and hands on experience.
- Problem solver mentality.