|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 days ago|
About our client
My client, is an international construction company focused on the delivery of project solutions within the infrastructure industry, they are looking for an experienced Submissions Manager to join their growing team.
The position is based in Sydney CBD, paying up to $100K + Super and is a full-time Perm role so you must hold Australian Citizenship to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team involved in some very large projects across Australia.
You will be responsible for a variety of coordination duties, including:
- Facilitate the end-to-end submission process
- Producing submissions that comply with the company’s corporate identity and branding guidelines
- Coordinate, prepare, formulate, collate and assemble EOI's and Tender Submissions
- Proof, edit and write non-technical content for submissions, including CV’s and update project sheets
- Undertake the required design and desktop publishing activities for submission production
- Produce marketing materials for internal and external purposes.
- Format and deliver final documentation to deadline
In order to be successful within this role, you will need to have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the construction/property sector
- Proven ability to manage several complex tasks simultaneously to tight deadline
- Awareness of bid cost and spend
- A sound working knowledge of InDesign and MS Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Awareness and appreciation of design and graphic layout
- Excellent presentation, communication, skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional negotiation and interpersonal skills and the ability to create sound relationships across the team and that engender collaboration and trust.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a full-time Perm role so you must hold Australian Citizenship to apply.