|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
We are recruiting a System Administrator based in Melbourne CBD for a well knows Not for Profit organisation supports valuable member community.
Ideally start before 2020, will be joining a collaborative team on 7 to support the wider organisation on a Project and BAU basis within you initial task will to be work on administering an entirely new site.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Work across a hybrid application and infrastructure environment
- Maintain, administer and support the system environment that has been established
- Maintain hardware across the organisation and networking tasks
- Maintain the SOE environment
- Build documentation
Requirements for the role will include:
- Previous experience with On Premise
- Multi 365 tenant
- Proficient in Onenote
- Cloud knowledge – Azure AD
- Microsoft SDS is highly desired.
- Previous experience in the education sector will be preferred
- Working with children’s and police checks
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this adv