|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
This position is to step into a supportive team, support on a BAU basis primarily while taking on projects where required. It is a contract position for a community focused organisation based in the Inner Eastern Suburbs. This will be an initial 6 month contract with the view to extend, you will be stepping into a strong team culture, that are high performers and genuinely like what they do.
- Take care on day to day level 2 and 3 queries
- Taking part in projects where needed, with a VPN project beginning shortly
- Strong stakeholder engagement in dealing with end users
- Previous experience working on large scale device support (laptops)
- Demonstrated experience in SOE and application packaging, SCCM, release and scripting, Active Directory and Exchange
- Prior desktop experience
- Experience in an ITIL based environment
- Ability to work within a team of professionals delivering excellent customer service
- Prior experience with Intune
- Previous experience in the public sector is preferred
- Walking distance from trams/train station, in a great location!
- High chance of extension and may have a view to be permanent
- Collaborative team, high performing team
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before starting.
Please APPLY today or contact Jessicah@chaterhouse.com.au for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.