|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
Systems Accountant - Contract
Charterhouse Melbourne are currently recruiting an exciting role of behalf of our client, a leading local government authority in Melbourne's North. This organisation boasts excellent working culture, modern contemporary office space and provides an excellent work/life balance.
This opportunity comes about during a systems implementation project, to manage the integration of multiple systems and ensure the integrity of data shared between systems. This will also involve supporting process improvements and increasing efficiency where possible. This position may also include management accounting duties and you will need to be comfortable with these duties, on top of the varied project work.
Experience and skills required:
- A systems accounting specialist with experience in MagIQ and/or Power Budget
- A professionally qualified accountant with a relevant tertiary qualification
- CA/CPA qualified
- The ability to identify and carry our process improvements and increase efficiency
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills and confidence in networking across an organisation
- Experience with management accounting duties including monthly management reporting, budgeting and forecasting
This is a contract vacancy for an immediate need, to be successful in this position you must be available to start at short notice.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your application through this advertisement or email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org