|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Looking for an experienced Team Assistant with solid Marketing experience to join a Global, highly regarded Property Services Firm in Melbourne’s CBD. This is a unique opportunity to join the dynamic and friendly Retail Investment & Capital Transactions team.
This diverse and challenging role, offering a huge amount of variety and requires someone who is highly professional in both presentation and communication, is exceptionally well organised, adaptable and can build solid relationships with all members of the team
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Assisting 4 Directors providing diary management, travel coordination, internal communications, expense and credit card reconciliation
- Respond to client enquiries on behalf of executives within the team
- Collating and assisting in preparing, researching, reviewing and formatting information to assist with the preparation of business activity reports and presentations.
- Preparing invoices/ expenses
- Preparation, formatting, and compilation of marketing collateral
- Prepare property marketing material in line with Division standards
- EDMs and Email Marketing campaigns
- Signboard mock ups.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role ideally within Property.
- An appreciation of the importance of maintaining brand integrity, with an understanding of the approach to marketing, and graphic design
- A background in marketing.
- InDesign experience desirable
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to work well under pressure, and manage conflicting priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills