|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
Our client is a world-leader in infrastructure design. With significant plans to further expand and grow their presence across NSW, we are looking to recruit a Technical Director who will be accountable for leading the rail team within an integrated transport business. You will provide assistance and technical leadership on projects and tenders both locally, nationally and potentially internationally.
Assist in developing and maintaining a rail strategy, with a view to increase capability and services across the state of NSW.
Actively seek new business opportunities with potential clients
Act as ‘Technical Advisor’ to provide clients with expert technical advice and solutions in all areas of expertise.
Participate in the management, preparation and approval of bid proposals.
Plan and manage the staff resourcing across projects and ensure that the appropriate technical experience and expertise is available to the project teams.
Assist in the development of design staff through by offering mentoring, coaching and specialist technical leadership.
Identify staff training and competency needs to ensure ongoing capability in the provision of the appropriate level of expertise and staff to project and client requirements.
To be considered, you will have:
- A minimum degree qualification in a relevant discipline
- Experience working within a consultancy, preferable with a focus on multi-disciplinary rail projects.
- Ability to lead and manage rail engineering teams within a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships with key decision makers across a wide range of clients.
- Possess strong credentials in customer care and business development.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively – communicating, relationships and influencing effectively with colleagues, clients and stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and to secure repeat business.
- Experience in project management including design and construction supervision, and financial control.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills in changing environments.
- The ability to manage change in a positive and constructive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to multi task and maintain a critical overview of interrelated tasks, projects and issues, ensuring delivery according to targets.
Please submit your profile to email@example.com or click apply