|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
A unique opportunity for a talented Integration Specialist with extensive Linux/Unix experience with a background in FIX, trading technology and production and market data. This opportunity is based in the CBD of Sydney and is for a permanent candidate. The client are a global brand and a premiere name in the financial space, here and worldwide, so it's a role that won't last long, and will be incredibly competitive, so only candidates with the right skillset will be considered for the role and contacted.
What the role involves:
- Integrating and upgrading existing and newer trading systems to the core platform
- Oboarding and engaging new products and clients
- Troubleshooting product and development issues as they come
- Working in cross functional teams to deliver and create new features to the trading platform
To be considered for the role, you MUST HAVE:
- 5+ years of high level Linux/Unix
- 4+ years of experience in a financial trading envinronment
- Extensive FIX experience
- Experinece with data integration or data manipulation projects.
The salary on offer for this role is $110k + super, but there is a market leading benefits package on top of that.
This role won't last long, so if you have the experience required, apply here or send your email to Tom at Charterhouse - email@example.com