|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
ABOUT THE ROLE
One of our government clients is looking for a Test and Release Manager who will be responsible for the planning, coordination and execution of testing activities in different environments. Through working closely with the Quality Assurance Manager and Project Manager, the Test and Release Manager will assist with the development and implementation of test solutions, ensuring the delivery of high quality systems to eHealth NSW in accordance with the business strategies.
You will have demonstrated experience as a Test and Release Manager working on complex IT applications/systems across the testing lifecycle, in a large and complex service industry organization, including relevant qualifications in Software Testing, Release Management, Testing Management or Project Management.
- Scheduling and planning testing activities for application targeted for migration, prioritizing and assigning testing work, and managing the delivery of this work to the schedule.
- Identifying and escalating risks to the Project Manager and QA Manager.
- Coordinate Releases in different environments to conduct required testing.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders and work with them to design and execute test scripts.
- Test Reporting to stakeholders
- Ensure timely completion of functional, integration and other testing activities as well as identify, coordinate and execute testing requirements.
- Development, modification and maintenance of the existing tests scripts as part of the operational aspects.
- Develop and support testing activities to deliver quality solutions.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure project requirements and testing activities are aligned.
- Develop quality plan for the testing stream, standard testing practices & policies.
- Establish procedures to ensure the appliance of the adequate testing activities
- Establish collaborative and influential relationships with stakeholders, customers and colleagues, to ensure easy and effective achievement of team / project / business goals
- Contribute to creating and maintaining a constructive workplace culture
- Demonstrated experience as a Test and Release Manager working on complex IT applications/systems across the testing lifecycle, in a large and complex service industry organization, including relevant qualifications in Software Testing, Testing Management or software development.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of software testing processes, test automation, combined with managing test scripts, test cases, test plans and test strategy.
- Demonstrated experience in Migration Projects.
- Demonstrated ability to manage test program with multiple stakeholders and applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment with a strong customer focus.
- Well-developed analytical skills including the ability to analyses and interpret information, prepare written reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with proven engagement, collaboration and negotiation skills and the demonstrated ability to build, maintain and use relationships with customers, vendors and stakeholders.
- Sound knowledge of Agile principals.
- Experience in Cloud Technology Desirable
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please send your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org