|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||14 days ago|
The Transport Interface Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring government agency and related stakeholder requirements are met, notably in relation to the ground transport layout, design and interfaces meet the anticipated use and growth requirements of the project (airport). This will be aligned with (or exceed) both domestic and international best practice applying a vision that extends well into the operational life of the airport.
You will be part of the Planning and Design team working with consultants and key stakeholders to develop a world leading airport that is innovative, sustainable and commercially sound and require hands-on experience in a transport-related engineering and design space and creative thinking anticipating future needs.
- Coordination: Organise and draw together organisational inputs to ensure airport development proposals meet identified and agreed requirements
- Communication: Engage with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to facilitate and pursue current, planned and future solutions
- Compliance & Approvals: Work with authorities and government agencies to ensure compliance of regulatory requirements and obtain required authority approvals. Check planning and transport proposals are developed and documented to meet regulatory and contractual requirements
- Traffic and Transport: Identification and integration of airport modal needs and wider network modelling within the airport master plan and against identified demand
- Design and Innovation: Ensure proposed solutions align with overall airport design development, innovation and sustainability objectives and plans
- Option Analysis: Undertake option analysis and develop business cases as required for specific identified opportunities to ensure resulting development proposals are sensible and cost effective
- Risk Management: Contribute to the corporate risk register and risk management throughout proposal definition and development
The successful candidate:
- A relevant qualification and/or experience in a government agency or infrastructure delivering large scale transport and engineering solutions
- Previous experience, knowledge and understanding of transport systems
- Experience in organisational administration and engagement with public agencies
- Well organised and able to manage conflicting priorities
- Makes active attempts to influence events; self-starting; proactive
- Solution focused; uses data to support all decisions, makes logical assumptions, taking into account resources, constraints and organisational values
- Maintains and promotes social, ethical and organisational norms in all activities
- Ability to keep tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please send your resume through to email@example.com or call Vasil Spassov on 02 9641 5126.