|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Initial 6-month contract
- Up to $510 a day + super (7.6hr a day)
NSW Government agency is looking several Workers Compensation Specialists to join their team in the CBD of Sydney. You will be responsible for conducting review and re-calculation of PIAWE reviews for complex claim scenarios and provide technical advice to the remediation team.
Experience with PIAWE would be great but is not required for this role. Good experience across Workers Compensation and Excel is more important.
- Collate, sort and supply data to the team leader to assist reporting and monitor progress against team targets.
- Manage multiple complex claims scenarios and apply critical reasoning to ensure a high degree of integrity in the decision-making process.
- Guide the PIAWE Reviewers when requested with conducting reviews and re-calculation.
- Review PIAWE related and supporting information to determine accurate PIAWE calculation for claims under review.
- Liaise with claim stakeholders to advise process, obtain necessary documentation, advise outcome of reviews and facilitate remediation where applicable.
- Collate and supply summary information regarding PIAWE review and remediation to team leader to assist with outcome reporting.
- Liaise with current and former claims agents to facilitate timely remediation payments, track payment referrals and record payment volume and incidence.
- Maintain compliance with relevant legislation, industry codes, company policies, procedures and customer satisfaction standards.
- Deliver a high-quality customer service experience and manage expectations in a sensitive, open and respectful manner.
- Identify the nature of information required in specific circumstances and assist stakeholders by sourcing and collating complex, sensitive and substantial volumes of information.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field or an equivalent in experience
- Proven experience across Workers Compensation for at least a few years.
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 0431 103 255 or send an email to email@example.com