- Junior Accounts Receivable Officer.
- 12+months experience.
- CBD office + WFH.
- Permanent full time opportunity for someone who is looking to grow and expand their skills in Accounts Receivable.
You will be joining an established and experienced AR team, this role will give you the opportunity learn and develop you skills in Accounts Receivable / Credit Control.
My client is a global company based in Sydney CBD, you will have the opportunity to work both from home and the office. Salary - $60k+super.
- Maintaining your own ledger (portfolio of customers).
- Reviewing accounts and chasing outstanding invoices (past due date).
- Chasing due debt by phone & email | building relationships.
- Resolving invoice queries.
- Processing deposits / client payments.
- Customer accounts reconciliations.
- Assisting with month end processes.
- Attending meetings to discuss accounts.
- Experience working in a similar role (AR/Credit).
- minimum 12 months experience.
- Excellent communication skills & able to build relationships.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Problem solving experience.
- Strong Excel skills and working experience on an ERP.
- AU / NZ citizen or Permanent Resident.
Please send applications to email@example.com or APPLY via the link below.