- Leading Business, ASX listed with great working culture
- Work from home up to three days/week
- $60-70k + super
ASX listed construction organisation based Inner-South Sydney.
They are hiring an Accounts Receivable & collections officer in which there is a large number of accounts to manage.
- Ensure compliance at all times with all P&P’s under which the collection team operates
- Take all steps to ensure the company’s cash flow is maximised and risk minimised
- Build strong relationships with the Regional and Branch Managers and Corporate Finance Team.
- Minimise aging through correct coding, meeting SLA’s, relevant reporting and flagging
- Identify repetitive disputes or poor business practices and raise with management to avoid a recurrence.
- Ensure customer credit limits are managed, delinquent accounts identified and disputes managed
- Actively participate in cross department work groups targeting specific areas for improvement
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a high-volume collections or credit environment
- A good understanding of Credit Management, collection techniques, reporting and credit risk
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), and be willing to liaise with our customers via the phone
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have experience working under pressure and autonomously
- Experience in using an ERP system and Microsoft office applications is essential
What’s on offer:
- A company that puts it’s people first
- Friendly, vibrant working environment
- Minutes’ walk to Mascot station
- Gym on-site
- Work from home three days a week and two in the office and vice versa on fortnightly rotational basis
- Well-being and social events