|Salary:||$28 per hour + Super|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
- 1-month contract – extension possibility
- $28 per hour + Super
- Geraldton, WA
This is a Globally established company who specialise in Construction, Property, and Infrastructure with a huge presence across the industry. They are leaders in the end-to end running of award-winning projects around the world.
Day to Day Duties:
- Develop and maintain office filing and database systems.
- Perform data-entry tasks.
- Preparation, compilation and distribution of reports.
- Promote a friendly and professional team environment.
- Attend internal/external meetings.
- Office administration – reviewing the needs of the office, stationary, kitchen, reception and tidiness.
- Answering calls and queries.
- Collate and distribute incoming and outgoing correspondence including mail and delivery packages.
- Experience in a similar administration role.
- Strong Microsoft office suite skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Experience working in the construction industry is highly desirable.
- Good organisational skills.
- Self-managed, proactive and able to use initiative.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Quick to learn new systems.
- Accurate Data Entry skills.
Apply: Please apply by following the link.