|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Mid-Tier - Top 40 firm
- Salary up to $150k package (depending on experience)
- Mapped progression path to partnership
About the Company
This firm are a 10 partner, mid-tier-chartered accounting firm with a long history of accounting excellence. They provide accounting, taxation, audit, family office and business advisory services to an impressive client base of multi-national and Australian businesses, including listed, privately owned and not for profits.
Their clientele are also across a broad range of industries including; wholesale distribution, manufacturers, AFSL holders, property developers, transport, funds management, and service industries.
About the Role
- Take a lead role with audit & risk engagements from planning phase, including systems documentation, analysis of internal control systems, generation of the overall audit plan and approach through to completion or assisting in the close reports and management letters.
- Build & maintain strong client relationships through networking events, conferences, client visits and regular conversations
- Coach, develop & manage a team while providing technical insight and advice. Delegate routine tasks and provide constructive feedback.
- Provide encouragement and support to teams to resolve issues as they arise
- Proactively identify and advise clients on process improvement opportunities. Prepare reports summarising opportunities for improvement in the client process, use of technology, cash flow, and funding.
- Deliver advisory and consulting services to clients across the practice to help clients improve their finance function and provide insights from data analysis
Skills & Experience
- CPA/ CA Qualified
- Have experience managing & coaching a team within external audit
- Drive to continually improve work standards
- Ability to work directly with Partners/ Directors
- Ability to network and build relationships with both colleagues and clients.
Culture & Benefits
- Rewarding culture who are social, diverse & inclusive – The social committee host regular social events, book clubs, fitness classes, EOFY year parties, Melbourne cup events, charity events and so much more.
- Flexible working environment – work the hours that suit you, as long as your daily hours are completed and work meets deadlines, they don’t mind what time you start or finish.
- Work from home up to two days per week post covid
- Mapped progression path into partnership role which will involve an extensive training program.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Fisher at email@example.com for a confidential discussion www.charterhouse.com.au