|Salary:||$200 - 250k|
|Posted:||10 days ago|
Audit Partner / Director
- Opportunity with a Top 20 firm
- Succession planning to take over a book of clients
- Modern, progressive and supportive firm
About the Firm
Charterhouse are partnering with a global Top 20 firm to help find them their next audit partner.
(un)fortunately one of the current partners has decided that their time to hang up the spreadsheets is here, and we’re looking for someone to take over the reins and work closely with a couple of other partners to help drive the audit division forward.
The firm itself has a real family feel about it, people support each other and work as one to make the office fun and professional while also offering the highest level of service possible.
The team focus on the Australian middle market, so the clients are mainly Aussie privately owned companies with a scattering of the odd ASX listed and overseas multinational.
- Be the main point of contact of a varied client base.
- Deliver audit engagements while managing budgets and negotiating fees.
- Train, mentor and develop junior accountants to make them the best auditors they can be.
- Get involved in business development and networking events.
Skills and experience
- CA or CPA Qualified.
- Registered Company Auditor (RCA) is essential.
- Experience in a similar role from a Brisbane Accounting firm. Having a network and track record of business development is key.
- Positive attitude and be a people person.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com click on the link attached to this advert or connect with Adam Wheeler on LinkedIn