|Posted:||5 months ago|
Job descriptionOur client is a unique and progressive Chartered Accounting firm headed by 4 Directors who are continually achieving substantial growth in the business. The team takes pride in providing the full array of audit and advisory work for their clients, which include some prominent listed businesses as well as their loyal smaller clients particularly in the NFP space. The office culture is a fantastic balance between fun and professionalism, providing their people with a great environment to be a part of and to contribute to.
Due to an internal change, a position has become available for an Audit Senior to join the team to work with their long-standing portfolio of clients.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in Audit
- Experience working with a range of clients, from NFP to listed entities
- CA/CPA qualified (or part-qualified)
- A professional yet friendly attitude as you will be part of a social working environment
- Excellent communication skills as you will be in the front line of contact with the firm’s key clients
- Ambition and a drive to succeed
- A friendly, relaxed, and team-oriented environment
- A clear-cut path for career progression
- Regular social events
- Flexible working hours