- AFR Top 100 Firm, Flexible environment
- $80-100k package
- Wellbeing & perks package
Charterhouse are partnering with one of the leading Australasia organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies to find an ambitious Senior Auditor to join their team. The firm providing a wide range of accounting, auditing, taxation and consulting services to SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups, and listed companies. You will be joining the audit division which has a team of 20 staff, both onshore and offshore in the Philippines. Looking further into the future, there is also the possibility of international secondments with their internationally affiliated firms.
In return for your commitment and expertise, this firm will support you in progressing your career and will provide you with a supportive, friendly working environment. You will work in a team, and be mentored by an inspiring manager, whilst having the opportunity to work with 2 Partners on a range of clients.
About the role
The client base you will be servicing is made up of large private business, Australian subsidiaries and listed corporate clients. You will be involved in a broad range of activities including:
- Completing assigned audits within budgeted time-frames & cost;
- Identifying significant audit risk areas and design appropriate audit tests to mitigate the risk;
- Recommend appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues;
- Draft audit reports and discuss potential adjusting misstatements to the financial statements with the clients;
- Assist clients with applying new accounting standards and design appropriate audit tests for first year audit of the new standards; and
- Supervise junior and intermediate auditors, providing training & support.
- CA or CPA fully/part qualified
- 3+ years’ experience within public practice
- Excellent communication skills are essential as there will be a high level of contact with clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Work from home flexibility & flexi-time
- EX big4 mentorship & training
- Health checks & flu vaccinations
- Sports teams & fitness groups
- Access to counseling & wellbeing coaches
- Active social committee
- Corporate deals & discounts
- Health insurance discounts & benefits
- Employee referral incentives
- CA/CPA funded qualification & membership support
- Study leave per module
- Funded professional development
- Flexible start/ finish times
- Discretionary quarterly bonuses
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert.