- Business System Project Manager
- ASAP Start
- 3 month contract (view to extend)
About the Company
Our client, A not-for-profit providing diverse education and care, family support and professional development services to the early and middle childhood sector across NSW and ACT.
About the role
The client is requiring a Project Manager / Business Analyst for implementation of a replacement HR / Payroll / time and attendance system. To gather requirements, analyse solution options and recommend the best solution fit for purpose. Leading the client project team through the design, build, test and implementation of chosen.
- Elicit and document business requirements, identifying any gaps or change process requirements between current and target states.
- Consider and evaluate software solution alternatives, making recommendations to Management including proposed budget.
- Develop and execute project management plans including leading on planning for interrelated projects and sub-components in line with organisational standards and frameworks.
- Develop and implement appropriate change controls to ensure ‘minimal’ impact and/or disruption to the business, ensuring sensitive coordination of activities occurs.
- Provide guidance on and apply Systems Group projects delivery governance processes, to ensure project teams and stakeholders have a clear understanding of their roles and that the required project management.
- Provide effective project management tracking and reporting on costs, time, resourcing, and benefits tailored to stakeholder needs, proactively identifying risks and issues, and facilitating mitigation/resolution strategies.
- Work with internal project team and third-party vendor project manager to ensure project deliverables are planned, developed and delivered within scope and on time:
- Ensure sound project plans are developed and signed-off and project implementation reflects best use of resources and outcomes to ensure project deliverables are met
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path, proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- monitoring project progress, resolving issues, and recommending actions; providing regular updates on deliverable timeline and project status to senior management.
- Ensure appropriate resources are allocated and maintained to facilitate the successful completion of the project
- Run a robust test program
- Develop, co-ordinate and schedule training program plan
- Establish and document procedures for all roles/responsibilities within the solution
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent (minimum 5 years’ experience in business systems analysis field)
- Minimum 8 year project management experience
- Proven track record delivering projects on time, on budget and on scope
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and collaborative skills
- High level organisational and time management skills
- Ability to effectively manage and achieve desired outcomes.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Megan Saunders at Megan@charterhouse.com.au for a confidential discussion