|Salary:||Up to $790 a day + super|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Sydney CBD / WFH
- Initial 6-month contract
- Up to $790 a day + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for an experienced Category Manager to join their team in the CBD of Sydney.
You will provide leadership and direction across the end to end commercial process including supply market management and development, strategic planning and execution, and contract and risk management activities, to meet business needs.
- Develop, lead and execute category plans and/or sourcing strategies to optimise value for money outcomes and meet stakeholder needs and expectations
- Identify and manage commercial, contractual, operational, financial, reputational, ethical and supply chain risks to minimise negative impacts on objectives
- Lead negotiations on high impact, complex supply arrangements and contract issues to deliver better outcomes
- Provide expert advice to key stakeholders on all aspects of procurement to encourage innovative practices and support delivery of business and policy directions
- Develop and implement category, procurement and/or contract management plans to meet business needs, enhance stakeholder engagement, and challenge and motivate providers to optimise service outcomes
- Maintain awareness of relevant issues, policy obligations, insights, challenges, industry trends and practices and opportunities
- Lead and manage a commercial team and cross-functional working groups to achieve a high-level of performance, integration and consistency in procurement and contract management.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area and/or proven commercial experience
- Proven experience developing category plans across ICT
- Experience working within the NSW Government (Beneficial)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 0431 103 255 or on email@example.com