Client Manager/ Senior Bookkeeper
- Hybrid working – office, client site & home office
- Manage your own portfolio of clients
- $75-90k package (including super)
About the firm
A specialist bookkeeping firm who offer additional services including; virtual CFO, payroll & software set up services.
They have 2 offices in Australia and one international office. Partnering with some of the leading accounting firms in Australia (including AFR top 10 firms), delivering high quality work and excellent customer service to a wide variety of clients.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients across a wide range of industries
- Managing a team of offshore bookkeepers; providing training, support and coaching when required
- Using a range of software’s including but not limited to Xero, MYOB, and QuickBooks
- Working at a variety of locations including onsite with clients, accountants and from your home
- Maintain a client portfolio income budget
- Minimum 4 years previous bookkeeping experience
- Ability to work independently and manage a diverse client portfolio
- Ability to liaise with clients confidently and resolve any issues that arise
- Good communication skills across all mediums (face to face, email, & telephone)
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert.