|Posted:||18 days ago|
- St Leonards (WFH atm)
- Initial contract until 21/5/22
- Up to $650 a day + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Communications Business Partner to join their team. You will be responsible for providing best practice communication advice and delivering communications support for internal business directorates in line with the Agencies priorities and customer’s needs.
The role will implement external and internal communication activities in line with the Agencies brand guidelines and annual communications plan across multiple channels, product areas and audiences.
- Develop and execute communications campaigns and activities liaising with senior executives to ensure delivery on time, on budget to customer expectations.
- Manage the production of communication materials from brief to evaluation including copywriting, presentations, design and production to ensure execution meets customer expectations and business requirements.
- Write and produce internal newsletters, intranet and website content plus manage team collaboration tools
- Track and report on all communication activities to demonstrate alignment with strategic objectives and results against key performance indicators.
- Support the content team with story sourcing, content production, campaign, events and other initiatives as required.
- Develop and manage strong stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure deliverables are met, this includes building strategic partnerships across teams, Directorates, the wider Health agencies, and relevant external agencies.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area like marketing, communications or similar and/or an equivalent in experience
- Extensive experience developing and managing internal and external communication campaigns
- Experience producing communication assets using Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office as well as experience with electronic direct mail and website content management systems.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Lydia van Vliet on email@example.com