|Salary:||$34.61ph plus super|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Play a pivotal support role within the compliance team
- Be apart of a team who put emphasis on education and growth
- Experience working for a local government authority essential
About the company:
You will be working for a Local Government authority based in the inner suburbs. You will be supporting the building compliance unit in a very busy environment. A great opportunity if you are looking to grow and enhance your local government knowledge and experience. Training and development are what this council holds in high regards.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Administration of local law permit applications for building and footpath works
- Administrative support including letter writing and managing the departments’ inbox
- Providing excellent customer service – dealing with incoming queries regarding
- Email correspondence
- Local law enquiries and building enquiries
- Provide administrative support to the department
- Report writing
- Data entry & filing
You will have the following:
- Local Government experience would be advantageous
- Demonstrated experience in a regulatory, building or local laws environment
- TechOne, Authority or Pathway experience
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven experience working in a busy environment
- Be hard-working, punctual, and organized
- Work effectively and autonomously to specific deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Drivers license
- Temporary with opportunity to grow
- Working with upbeat, high-energy, fast paced team
- Immediate start opportunities
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before commencing this role.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this position is not correct for you but you have experience working in Local Government please still do get in touch, we have numerous positions within council.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.