|Salary:||$600 per day + Super|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Melbourne CBD – element of WFH until restrictions ease.
- ASAP - 12-month contract - with view to go perm.
- $600 + super per day.
Seeking an experienced contact centre manager to oversee operations and manage client relationships with a big 4 bank.
The ideal applicant will have contact centre background and experience managing relationships with key stakeholders both on and offshore.
This role requires someone with solid contact centre operational background, management experience and the ability to think on their feet and be flexible.
- Relationship management with client to ensure all elements of contact centre operations are at a high standard and aligned with client’s requirements.
- Working with key stakeholders across multiple geographies on key elements of contact centre operations and assist with oversight of key projects.
- Planning and recruitment of new hires based on forecast workloads, project & client’s needs.
- Leverage existing or establish new processes and activities that optimise the utilisation of available resources and facilitate the efficient prioritisation, co-ordination and delivery of all project activities within the required time frames.
- Regular governance reporting for the client to provide insights, identify trends and make recommendations in relation to how risks are being identified, assessed and treated across the portfolio.
- Continuous process and operational improvement to further develop the contact centre capability across geographies.
- Oversight of key projects including, resourcing, governance and reporting to ensure the delivery of new initiatives/campaigns and/or services from the project meets business requirements and are effectively delivered.
- Run Staff Engagement and Capability Management activities.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in managing client to consultant engagement in contact centres.
- Minimum 5 years experience in managing client to consultant engagements in excess of $10M per annum.
- Experience in managing all elements of contact centre operations including, recruitment, resourcing, quality, coaching, reporting, training, reward and recognition, people and performance management.
- Overall minimum 8 years of experience.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and influence/negotiate change.
- Proven track record for delivery of tasks against requirements to completion within timelines and to a high level of quality.
- Experience producing governance reporting for clients to showcase performance.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible across multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Checks required for this role:
- National Criminal Record Check.
- 2x Reference Checks.
Follow links to apply.