|Salary:||$55-60K + Super|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- $55K-60K+ Super
- CBD Location - brand new office!
- ASAP Start!
About the role:
As the corporate receptionist, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the front office/receptionist area to meet and greet staff, visitors and clients to the corporate head office.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years corporate experience in an Admin/Reception role, be extremely personable, positive, and outgoing as they represent the company in this front of office role. You will bring a great energy to the office and act as the 'go to' person in the day to day running of the office.
You will be required to:
- Meeting and greeting visitors/clients upon their arrival.
- Manage the front desk, switchboard, meetings rooms, diary & email management.
- Develop a general knowledge of the company’s business and customers.
- Setting up of meeting rooms & organising drinks/catering/events.
- Organise and monitor couriers for pick-up and delivery, ensuring timely notification and distribution of incoming items.
- Facilities coordination.
- Process orders/invoices.
- Assist the administration team with general administration duties on an adhoc basis.
- Exceptional attitude, immaculate presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills are key to success in this role.
- At least 1-2 years Corporate Reception / Front of House experience is preferable.
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to self-manage and work well under pressure.
- Efficient and competent in Microsoft Office suite.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Katie Rushworth via email on Katie@charterhouse.com.au