|Posted:||9 months ago|
Corporate Tax Manager
- $125k – $150k inc super + sign on bonus
- Flexible working – WFH and flexi hours
- Collaborative, diverse and high performing team
Are you a bit of a whizz in the Tax space? Do you feel like challenging yourself on the largest clients possible while also getting all the flexibility in the world to get your job done? If so, keep reading….
Charterhouse are working with one of the Big 4 to help find them a Corporate Tax Manager or Senior Manager to join one of their top performing teams in Brisbane, the level isn’t as important as the person joining.
Exceptional client service is at the core of everything they do, so they are looking for someone who puts clients first and someone who lives and breathes being part of an inclusive, supportive, and diverse workplace.
As one of the largest firms in the world, you will have unrivalled access to knowledge and support, and you will be given the opportunity to progress your career on a domestic and international stage.
Has been created due to new client acquisition and overall growth of the QLD practice, so it’s a fantastic time to join if you have an eye on the next role up the chain.
The Tax team work on a wide range of large domestic clients as well as international companies with a base in Australia. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide clients with tax advisory, tax structuring and tax compliance services.
- Manage an existing, high performing team. Manage workflow. Training, mentoring and staff appraisals.
- Help clients structure transactions tax, mitigate tax risk, and comply with tax laws.
- CGT and International Tax advice.
- Business development activities, which include client presentations, proposals, and networking events.
- Complete client engagements to a high standard and within agree timeframes.
- CA and/or CTA qualified.
- Master of Tax is viewed favourably (not essential).
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills.
- A naturally inquisitive mindset and desire to understand your clients in depth.
- Strong mentorship and leadership skills with a passion for developing junior members of your team.
Culture & Benefits
- Additional study support such as M.Tax.
- Transfers and secondments domestically and internationally.
- Tailored L&D program.
- Flexible working options.
- Corporate Gym and Health Insurance rates.
- Paid membership fees.
- Employee and client referral bonus.
- Parental leave.
- Option to purchase additional annual leave.
- Active social committee who put on spectacular Christmas, Summer and EOY celebrations.
- Casual Friday and dress for your day.
- Agile workplace.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or apply via the link.