|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
- Credit Officer
- $70K + Super
- Global Organisation
Are you looking for a challenging and investigative role? A global leader based near Blacktown are recruiting a Credit Officer to join their finance function.
Set in a friendly and commercial environment, this company is looking for an individual with experience in consumer credit and excellent customer skills to ensure the timely collection of debt.
The company offers a fantastic innovative culture and people based environment and will see the successful individual joining the Head Office team, working closely with key stakeholders and the finance function.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Collection of outstanding consumer accounts
- Refer debts appropriately to external debt collection companies
- Effectively negotiate favourable outcomes on debts referred, within given guidelines
- Ensure bad debts are written off in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage & Resolve customer queries within target time frames
- Liaise with internal stakeholders including Account Managers and Customer Service staff regarding credit management and other customer accounting matters that arise
Requirements for the role will include:
- Experience in a similar role
- Consistency – key to achieving daily cut off deadlines
- Optimism/positive and proactive attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work both autonomously and be part of a team
- Exposure to high volume, low value transactions
- Well-developed problem solving skills and ability to develop innovative solutions
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please contact Kate Goworek with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ; Quoting “Credit Officer West”.