|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Customer Insights Analyst
- Supporting a growth category
- Consumables sector
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a pricing analyst to join a rapidly expanding category for a large multinational business. Key will be your ability to identify trends, insights and analysis backed up with solid recommendations to help execute business strategy.
As part of the planning and commercial team you will present KPIs to multiple stakeholders around pricing structures, actual versus budget, margins and customer demographics. You help them make informed decision on a range of future-growth related initiatives.
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- Variance analysis on sales results versus budget; providing weekly updates and other value-add commentary
- Working closely with front office stakeholders to assist in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Conducting “what if” scenarios and analysing key sales data; supplying recommendations and input to sales and operational heads
- Interpreting large amounts of complex customer and pricing data in to enable more informed decisions
Key requirements within the role include:
- Strong academics with a relevant tertiary qualification in either business or economics, combined with experience of working in a large ‘product’ based business
- Excellent excel skills combined with an ability to work with complex data sets to produce meaningful insights for operational and sales leads
- A proven track record of providing recommendations that will impact the businesses growth and profit agendas directly
- You must be able to show a capability to forge key operational relationships in organisationally complex environments
In essence you will have a demonstrable track record of understanding the key drivers of a business and being able to apply that understanding commercially to make ‘real world” recommendations.
If you are interested in the above opportunity and feel you meet the criteria then please send your application to email@example.com and quote JN-156947.