|Location:||Liverpool, New South Wales|
|Salary:||$31.00 p/h plus Super|
|Posted:||20 days ago|
- Contract until Jan 2022
- $31.00 p/h plus Super
- Liverpool NSW
- WFH until restrictions ease
Our client is a well-known NSW Government organisation which is dedicated to improving the lives of individuals and families by providing tailored services to their specific needs.
- An awesome opportunity to give back to the community and provide support to those most vulnerable.
- Supportive and approachable management who are passionate about staff engagement, training & development and providing an energetic and compassionate culture.
- Responding to high volume phone enquiries from new and existing clients
- Maintaining call records, databases and system entries
- Undertaking necessary checks to ensure given information is accurate
- Responds to phone enquiries from members of the public and provides accurate and appropriate information products and services, as well as those offered by key stakeholders, to enhance client awareness of services and products which meet their immediate and complex needs.
- Maintains call records, system entries and client/service databases in line with record management guidelines to ensure that information is accurate and up to date.
- Answer inbounds calls on the General Enquiries line, Client feedback and complains line, Disaster Welfare, Bond loan & Rent Start enquiries
- Answer inbound calls and processing of Link2home, Application for Housing Assistance, Bondloan and Rent Start applications
- Undertakes outbound calls to clients to facilitate the completion of specialised and ad-hoc projects including client wellbeing checks such as the Keep In Touch project
To be successful for this contact centre role you must have:
- Min 12 months experience working within a dedicated client services/customer service role.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Display a strong passion for providing support to others and proven examples of your ability to show empathy
- The ability to navigate technology systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in dealing with a diverse range of clients with complex needs
- Previous social work, community service or homelessness outreach experience will be very advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills and be able to manage conflicts and expectations of clients
Sound interesting? Apply via Seek ASAP