|Salary:||$60-65k plus commission|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
- Immediate Start
- Experience in salary packing
- Permanent opportunity
About the company
You will be working with a supportive team who are committed to providing an environment people love to work in. An experienced customer service inbound sales consultant is required to assist with inbound and outbound calls assisting existing members with salary packaging benefits.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Answering customer queries
- Upselling and following up on leads
- Sending emails
- Data entry
You will have the following:
- Previous experience in a customer service call centre with salary packaging experience
- Excellent communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word & Excel
- Walking distance from the train station, in a great location!
- Street parking close by
- Collaborative team, high performing team
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.