|Salary:||$45.00 - $55.00 per hour|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- 12-month Temporary position
- Ability to work from Home/remotely in Australia
- Working for global leader in the Technology Sector
My client, a global leader in the Technology Sector, is seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator for a 12-month temporary position to join the Digital Marketing Team.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will play a key role in providing support to a high performing team within the APAC region. You will be highly motivated and organised with a structured approach to work where you can provide consistent support to the team in the day to day 'back-end' coordination of the Digital Marketing Strategy.
Duties within the role will include:
- Provide support in the coordination of the Digital Marketing Teams strategy within the APAC region
- Liaise with agencies and vendors regularly
- Analyse performance of past and existing campaigns and assess performance data to guide future campaigns and strategies.
- Identify areas for improvement with campaigns
- Oversee and track budget spend and reports
- Create document management systems
- Coordinate and attend meetings for the Digital Marketing Team
- Stakeholder management
- Creating agendas and schedules
- Generating reports and data across multiple platforms including LinkedIn, Google, Facebook
- Create spreadsheets to monitor and track campaigns/budgets/invoicing
- Previous experience in a Marketing/Digital Marketing Coordinator/Admin focused role.
- Highly organised/proactive nature
- High Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload/Strong time management skills
- Effective communicator - written and verbal
- Proficient in web analytics tools, e.g., Google Analytics
- Previous experience in managing budgets and forecasting