|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Full stack
- .Net Framework 4.5+
- Visual Studio
Representing a client who provide a wide range of digital services to the business and operating environment of a federal government department. Seeking a developer who will be responsible for building, developing or maintaining code in a large enterprise system.
Main responsibilities include:
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, maintainable and scalable code following Departmental standards and practices
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Improve and maintain existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
There are multiple positions available in both New South Wales and ACT but ALL applicants must be Australian citizens with the ability to obtain a security clearance.
Please apply for this role if you meet the above criteria or if you have any questions about the role please contact Ignatious Chopamba directly on 0452 082 270.