|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $639 a day + super|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Contract until 2/11/18
- Up to $639 a day + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for an experienced eLearning Instructional Designer to join their team in Parramatta on an immediate basis. You will assist with the development of technical eLearning courses.
- Consult with stakeholders and assist with the development of module storyboards.
- Identify interactive and creative ways of displaying technical content.
- Design graphical/infographic designs to be used within course content.
- Use a variety of software when creating interactive content (Snaggit 2018, Canva, Camtasia, LucidChart, Vimeo and GoAnimate).
- Publish and upload SCORM packages for review.
- Tertiary education in a relevant field or equivalent in experience
- Extensive eLearning Instructional Design experience
- Ability to develop multimedia for eLearning (video, imagery, animation etc)
- Experience developing graphics and infographics
How to apply
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 02 9641 2448 or email@example.com