|Posted:||11 months ago|
- A fast-paced HR/Admin role
- $55k + super
- North Sydney
- 6 month FTC
About the Company:
My client is a leader in the fast-moving area of contingent workforce outsourcing; they service many corporate clients across Australia in the technology and innovation sectors.
About the Role
As an Engagement Advisor, you will be the first point of contact – via phone and email – providing information and support to contingent workers using their service.
You will be provided with excellent on the job training and join a supportive team in a busy and diverse customer focused role.
You will be required to:
- On-boarding (and off-boarding) of all new starters in line with the SLA’s
- Ensuring all background checks are completed in full and on time
- Co-ordination of outstanding documentation follow-up to complete client requirements
- Assist with client programs involving new starters i.e. undergraduate intake
- Data inputting and cleansing to ensure the system is up to date
- Exceptional attitude, communication and interpersonal skills you will be dealing with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Customer centric individual keen to help the customer or client at all times.
- High attention to detail, great organisational skills and must be able to work to tight deadlines
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Naomi Hanley on firstname.lastname@example.org