|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||$55 + Super per hour|
|Posted:||20 days ago|
- 5-month Contract
- $55 + Super per hour
The perfect person will be an experienced EA who has worked at a large corporate organisation(s). This is an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic team-player who is looking for a short-term contract opportunity at an extremely reputable company. We are looking for someone who is confident in their approach, uses initiative and can be creative with problem solving to support a high-level Executive.
Your duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Proactively and strategically manage the Executives administrative affairs including travel booking and accommodation.
- Extensive diary and calendar management.
- Proactively arrange meetings, manage agendas, document and follow up on actions.
- Reconcile expenses, organising meetings, logistics, room requirements and notifying attendees.
- Coordination and organisation of off-sites and any events for the Corporate Affairs team during the year.
- Aid in file structure reviews, document saving conventions, and maintaining best practice.
- Coordinate and prepare communications including preparation of draft communications on behalf of the Executive.
- Take an active role in co-ordinating seating and office space requirements in conjunction with the broader support team.
- Ad hoc admin overflow.
The perfect person:
- 5+ years’ experience minimum.
- Strong financial and business acumen supported by well-developed conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to develop new processes and improve existing processes.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Intermediate to advanced user of all Microsoft Office products.
- Positive, happy disposition.
- Friendly can-do attitude, wanting to be part of a team.