|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Business partnering stakeholders around compliance and risk
- Working across the whole corporate function
- Ideal role for a Chartered First Mover
About the Company
My client is highly respected brand within their field. They have an established business with a loyal client base with some great initiatives and plans to further take market share.
They are looking for a CA first mover to join their team in a consultative capacity managing any exposure to risk and compliance. Within those parameters you will be taking a ‘whole of business’ approach working across the entire corporate services function and its’ stakeholders.
About the Role
- Testing the effectiveness of existing frameworks with a view to continuously looking to improve
- Regular reporting and analysis on where the organisation sits relative to these frameworks, providing recommendations on any exposure
- Updating registers and staying ahead of any regulatory impacts and requirements
- Dealing with stakeholders across the whole organisations and adding value in relation to creating opportunities
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified with a background of working in Advisory such as Audit
- Used to working with clients around testing processes and procedures
- Confident communicator both in person but also able to write reports and present analysis
- Knowledgeable around accounting and finance statutory reporting and regulatory compliance
This is a unique opportunity so far as the reach you will get across the organisation. The nature of the role means you work with the senior management team and have much more visibility than a standard reporting role.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Charlie Collin on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion