|Posted:||10 months ago|
- Finance Shared Service Manager
- $120K - $150K + Super
- Global Organisation - CBD
Have you wanted to work for a Global Leader? A commercial and people focused organisation? If you have AR and AP managerial experience please read on..
A company based in Sydney CBD who prides themselves on world-class talent and proactive leadership is seeking an experience Finance Shared Service Manager to oversee their Accounts Payable and Receivable team.
This role will see you responsible for a team of AR and AP Officers across a full function department with a strong focus on collaboration throughout the business, leasing with both internal and external stakeholders.
The role will involve high-level reporting to management and identifying potential adverse risk to the business, creating and implementing mitigation strategies and being a leader in development.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Act as a key Business Partner across the business
- Lead and manage the Accounts Receivable and Payable team
- Setting KPI’s and managing one-on-ones
- Process improvement and implementation on AR and AP
- Able to take on project work
- Assist in the preparation of annual financial statements and audit
Requirements for the role will include:
- Experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Consistency – key to achieving daily cut off deadlines
- Optimism/positive and proactive attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in leading a team
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please contact Kate Goworek with your CV to email@example.com ; Quoting “Finance Shared Service Manager Sydney CBD”.