||Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
||14 days ago
- Very accessible close location close to public transport
- Fantastic work culture and supportive team
- HR Administrator/Coordinator
About the Company
Be part of a leading Construction firm who work across major projects around Australia and believe in developing their people and drive innovation within a supportive team environment. Located in Melbourne’s Inner City Fringe an opening is available for a HR Administrator/Coordinator, reporting into the HR Manager on an initial 9 month contract.
You will be responsible for proving high level administrative support and assistance to the HR team contributing to the effective running of the HR department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support within the HR department
- Assist with recruitment- and onboarding activities
- Invoicing and payroll administration
- Managing and administrating the employment database
- Support with ad-hoc requests from the wider team
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Bachelor of business with major in Human Resources or equivalent
- Have had previous experience or exposure to a HR environment
- Basic understanding of People & Culture operating process
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships across the business
- The ability to work in busy team environment
- You must be results driven, process driven and highly organised
You will be rewarded with a culture who value their employs and where their values are the heart of their business and very drive inclusiveness.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take the HR career to the next level. If you believe that you are the right person for the role, please APPLY today.