- Generalist HR Management role
- Sydney CBD
- Office based role with flexibility to work from home 1 day a week.
- Professional Services/Financial Services Experience required.
- $150-170K + Super + Bonus dependent on experience
Seeking an experienced HR Manager for a permanent role in Sydney CBD . My client is a mid-tier advisory organisation within the Professional Services/Financial Services Sector.
As the Senior HR Manager, you will be working in a true generalist HR role providing expert coaching and guidance to the business across multiple offices within the Sydney, Newcastle, and Brisbane area. You will be providing sound, expert advice and guidance to educate leaders, managers and staff on all people matters. You will have one direct report at HR Operations/Coordination level and will work closely with the leadership and wider operations team.
To be considered for this role, you must have PR or Australian Citizenship and have experience in working in a HR role within Australia in a professional services or financial services sector.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and driven with an adaptable and proactive nature. You will partner with the Executive leaders of the business on a wide range of people related matters and so we are seeking someone with extensive stakeholder management skills at Executive level.
You will be providing support and advice across the whole employee life cycle including recruitment, employee development, performance management talent management, remuneration and benefits whilst also assisting in the delivery of strategic HR projects.
Duties within the role will include but not be limited to:
- End to end recruitment across all business levels
- Conduct HR inductions and onboarding
- Oversee performance review processes.
- Create WH&S policies that comply with company practices and legislation.
- Ensure safety of staff across the organisation
- Liaise with business leaders to provide market insights and attract the best local talent.
- Partner with senior leaders in the delivery and execution of a variety of HR projects
- Provide expert coaching and mentorship to wider business.
- Deliver effective business partnering and be a trusted advisor to the business.
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are upheld.
- Assist in the delivery of recruitment strategies and processes to attract the best talent for the business.
- Conducting remuneration reviews for employees
- Implementing employee feedback assessments
- Establish career development and training plans across all business levels.
- Manage staff functions and events.
- Manage HRIS administration and implementation.
- Providing support & advice across the whole employee life cycle, including employee development, talent management, performance management, compensation & benefits
- Partner with internal and/or external stakeholders for any relevant HR matters across all business levels
- Analyse, present and review people data to senior leadership
- Contribute to the development of a high-performance culture across all business areas.
- Uphold the company values in ensuring standards and expectations are delivered.
- Experienced HR professional with 5 years + experience in a HR role within Australia
- Tertiary education with HR qualifications
- Generalist HR experience across core functions
- Demonstrated knowledge of HRIS systems
- Sound knowledge of Australian employment law
- Experienced in MS Suite, Excel, (Essential)
- High level of negotiation, conflict resolution and influencing skills
- Empathetic and trustworthy
- Collaborative team player
- Proven ability to develop and implement streamlined processes.
- Stakeholder management experience at senior level
- Knowledge of industry trends in the HR market
Follow links to apply