|Posted:||10 months ago|
Accountant | Business Services & Tax
- $60-75k inc super, experience depending
- Fully cloud-based firm in a brand-new CBD office
- Awesome close-knit, and high performing team
About the Firm
A boutique and growing accounting firm based in the heart of the CBD are looking for an ambitious Accountant to join their team.
They’ve recently moved into a brand-new, custom-built office which has set them up for future growth over the next couple of years and are full cloud based, allowing you to get your job done from anywhere.
They pride themselves on high quality work, having a fun and close-knit team, top-tier training and having the type of culture where everyone gets together at least once a quarter to let their hair down and have fun.
This firm are known across Brisbane as being the go-to accountants for anyone in the professional services and legal industries, so if you have experience with those clients, Awesome! However, it’s not a requirement.
About the Role
Upon joining the firm, your duties and responsibilities will be below. Don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes, that’s ok; just be willing and able to learn and pick new things up.
- Preparation of financial statements and Tax returns for various entities (especially companies)
- BAS and IAS work
- Advice around Payroll Tax and FBT
- Liaise with clients in a clear and professional manner
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance
- Enrolled in CA or CPA, or be willing to study for either
- 2+ years’ experience with an Australian Accounting firm(s)
- Attention to detail and a willingness to learn
- Be comfortable in preparing financial statements and tax returns with minimal supervision
Culture & Benefits
- Full stocked kitchen and break out area with access to Miele appliances
- 25 days leave
- Flexible working with a fully cloud-based suite of software packages
- Fully funded CA or CPA training with study leave
- Packed social calendar: Christmas and EOFY parties, team BBQ’s, lunches, and other events
- Family feel to the office, who are extremely supportive and inclusive
- Ultra-modern office
If you think you have the skills and experience for the above role and would love to learn move, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org apply via this advert, or connect with me on LinkedIn