|Posted:||9 months ago|
Intermediate Accountant | Business Services & Tax
- $65k package
- Fast growing Top 100 firm with quick career progression
- Industry leading cloud-based technology and flexible working
Charterhouse are partnering with a Top 100 Accounting firm based in Capalaba who have gone through a strong period of growth over the past couple of years. Due to this we are seeking an excellent Intermediate Accountant to join their high performing team who is looking to advance to Senior Accountant grade ASAP.
Recently, their fee base has grown significantly, and they have some lofty ambitions over the coming 12 months. Partners in the firm are very hands on and operate an open-door policy for all staff.
They have a fun and vibrant culture while also offering a high-quality service to all their clients. This firm has become a bit of a go-to for ex big firm accountants who are looking for a better work/life balance while still being able to work with some of the best people in the industry.
The firm is close to shops, food courts, coffee shops, bars and has parking on-site which make it perfectly situated for the suburban lifestyle. They have a fun, young, sporty and sociable culture and are looking for someone who is going to add to the close-knit team they already have in place.
You will be working closely with senior staff on clients up to $50m in turnover and complex family groups.
Responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of financial statements; special and general purpose, corporate tax returns, trusts and partnerships.
- Exposure of a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Liaising with the ATO.
- Preparing and lodging BAS and IAS.
- Mentoring and on the job training of graduate accountants.
- 2+ years’ experience of working in Business Services or Tax.
- Commenced CA or CPA study.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and desire to deliver for your clients.
Culture & Benefits
- Work from home and flexible working hours.
- Paid professional subscriptions.
- Free real coffee and snacks.
- Fully funded CA training and study leave.
- Active social committee (in a non Covid environment).
- Corporate gym and health insurance rates.
- Salary sacrifice.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert.