|Salary:||Up to $720 p/d + Super|
|Posted:||23 days ago|
- Parramatta / WFH
- Initial 12 month contract (possibility of extension)
- $624 - $720 p/d + Super (40 hour week)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Property Manager to join their team in Parramatta. You will assist the team with leasing, property management and provide expert property advice on Trusts for the Greater Sydney Parklands (GSP) commercial, tourism and residential property portfolio.
- Manage the GSP’ commercial, tourism and residential property portfolio, including leased and licensed properties to maximise commercial returns.
- Manage the response to proposals to the GSP for new commercial and tourism leases and licences, including the assessment of sites, the preparation of EOIs, marketing and tendering of new lease opportunities.
- Assist with the negotiation of tender outcomes and pre-lease management processes.
- Manage specialist consultants in real property transactions such as the granting of easements, caveats, land dedications, land transfers, new lease arrangements.
- Lead business planning and ensure fiscal and asset management including setting and maintaining property operational budgets.
- Prepare budgets, commercial and financial reports, that relate to lease and property development projects.
- Liaise with external stakeholders, government property agencies and infrastructure service providers.
- Tertiary qualifications in Property or relevant discipline and/or relevant industry experience.
- Extensive experience in property development, asset management and leasing.
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771