|Salary:||$30-35 per hour + Super|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
- Multinational Construction company, Employer of choice.
- Unlimited opportunities to learn and grow in various areas.
- $30 per hour + super.
About the Role:
Retail Marketing Assistant to join the Retail Marketing Team, an important function within the broader Centre Management Team at Lakeside Joondalup.
Key tasks in this role will include digital platform maintenance including the Centre website, social media and digital directory boards, content curation, invoice management and assisting with delivering marketing campaigns as required. Your role will also include sales reporting and assisting the team with inputting sales data and making sales calls and general administration as required.
Must have skills and experience;
- Previous experience in an Office Administration/Reception role.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook, Word, PDF and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- High attention to detail.
Nice to have skills and experience;
- Experience managing a website platform.
- Experience in social media platforms such as Facebook business, Youtube, Instagram, Google My Business and Tripadvisor.
- Copy writing experience such as content for social media or websites.
- Experience in briefing agencies such as digital agencies, graphic design teams, event agencies etc.
Assignment is full time hours on a temporary contract, with some weekend work, for 6 months (end date 01/04/2022) with the potential to be extended. Role is based at the Joondalup Shopping Centre.
Candidate will be required to undergo a Police Check.