|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- 12-month temporary assignment
- Sydney CBD location/Work from home
- Integrated role working across multiple business units in the creation of marketing campaigns
My client, a global leader in the Technology Sector, is seeking an experienced Marketing Campaign Manager for a 12-month temporary position. The company offers a hybrid model of working remotely and in the Sydney Head Office.
- Partner with multiple teams and business units in the creation and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns within small-medium businesses.
- Lead with the development of end-to-end marketing programs and campaign planning.
- Collaborate with the Sales Executives to asses business and stakeholder requirements and areas for growth and development.
- Execute a well-defined marketing program that achieves expected goals and sales revenue.
- Oversee the management and maintenance of all ESMB campaigns, events and content in Australia/New Zealand.
- Bring a strategic and innovative approach to identifying areas for growth in net-new business areas through multiple channels including online events, social media, stakeholder management.
- Collaborate with local and country marketing stakeholders to gain input into the program strategy, campaign approach, creative direction and impact measurement.
- 7+ years marketing experience in a campaign manager or marketing manager capacity.
- Extensive experience managing and developing integrated marketing campaigns that drive pipeline and revenue.
- Proven track record of building, leading and managing marketing campaigns across web, social, email, digital, content and other activities.
- Significant experience driving demand, pipeline and ROI for the programs.
- Knowledge of small business market.
- Experienced in using Salesforce and Google Suite.
- Strong understanding of demand generation and experience of driving quantifiable ROI.
- Ability to partner with multiple business units and stakeholders.
- High attention to detail and ability to work with competing deadlines.
- Solution focused in order to achieve business expectations.
- Experience building integrated digital journeys for demand generation is strongly desired.
- Be able to work autonomously but also partner with multiple internal stakeholders.
- Bring a positive and 'can do' strategic approach to work.