- Making a positive impact through the Education Management sector
- Offer a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive working environment
- Working on an exciting project which is evolving and growing rapidly
The role will be responsible for Project Management duties on a number of initiatives across the IT uplift and Digital Transformation programs. This organisation are looking for a seasoned and detail orientated Microsoft D365 Project Manager to join our Melbourne team who prides themselves on their outstanding delivery capability and stakeholder engagement skills, who can help us to deliver on our customer commitment to excellence. Your will consult and collaborate with stakeholders and this will help you align with key project stakeholders to define and establish the project goals and success criteria that you will be measured on. With your strong communication, planning and influencing skills you will tenaciously oversee deliverables, foreseeing, identifying and resolving risks and issues and reporting accordingly with project stakeholders.
About the role
- Project scope definition
- Project dependency mapping
- Template and documentation build
- Critical task tracking
- Plan, implement and deliver project deliverables
- Management and support of steering committee, documentation and minutes
- Risks and Issues management
- Significant industry experience and track record in a Project Management role
- Well honed stakeholder engagement and communication skills (verbal, written) to key executives and the wider workforce including Project Status and Executive level reporting
- Able to develop, manage and maintain documentation to support Project Management work such as PID’s, GANT Charts, Resource plans, budgeting and financials. Balance Project tasks against BAU requirements
- Strong Excel and Microsoft TEAMS experience
- Well developed Change Management skills to ensure business and IT stakeholders are taken on the journey and are aware of changes to working practice
- Vast experience working with Microsoft Applications, which include, Dynamics365, SharePoint, Intranet and M365
- Proven experience in delivery of large scale, complex Microsoft D365 implementation projects
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact Kerry Saes at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.