- Permanent full time
- CBD based OR Newcastle based & WFH options
- Experienced SAP Payroll Officer
- Full function payroll experience is required, ability to interpret multiple EBA's, excellent communication skills & attention to detail is essential.
My client is recruiting for an experience Payroll professional to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
This role can be based in Sydney CBD or Newcastle, as well as offering WFH flexibility.
Salary: $81,000 + super
- Full function Payroll processing
- SAP experience
- Interpret multiple EBA
- Payroll reporting
- Attention to detail
Overview of job duties:
- Perform Fortnightly payroll duties and daily payroll and department operations
- Manage Multiple locations and apply relevant EBA and Site specify rules
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and on time
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand taxation of employer paid benefits, Payroll Tax and PAYG
- Process and correct Compensation payments
- Perform compliance payroll checks
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary
- Process manual checks and balances
Please apply via the link or send applications through to firstname.lastname@example.org